At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 30, 2019|
In your new role, you will:
- Create, maintain, and monitor a sourcing strategy for the assigned category.
- Manage the design and implementation of category strategies in order to attain year over year material cost reductions.
- Analyze trade reports regarding market trends and communicate potential or imminent problems and opportunities.
- Identify potential suppliers.
- Work extensively with a range of different stakeholders regularly with high visibility in the company.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business, or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of strategic purchasing experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and SAP R/3.
- Hungarian and English and/or German language knowledge.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
As central function, Purchasing is responsible for the whole purchasing volume of Infineon and contributes significantly to achieving our financial goals and to Infineon’s growth.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.