At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Develop and drive Infineon´s global Web Analytics Architecture towards a 360° customer view
- Manage and guide projects together with internal and external experts to ensure a robust and reliable technical basis for Web Analytics initiatives
- Proactively consult our Sales & Marketing Department regarding requirements
- Design solutions for Web Analytics around customer journeys in the area of digital demand generation focusing on the specifics of B2B processes
- Ensure operations of Marketing and Web Analytics solutions in close cooperation with internal and external suppliers
- Investigate and resolve Web Analytics delivery and integrity issues and propose and guide enhancements
- Closely cooperate with our internal stakeholders, Business Intelligence and other IT departments globally and present and discuss results on different management levels
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have:
- A Degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Data Science – ideally with focus on Marketing/E-Commerce applications
- At least 5 years of experience related to IT Architecture in Web Analytics, Online Marketing and SEM
- Experience with Web Analytics and Tracking-Implementations in large scale, global web infrastructures
- Practical experience with website tracking setup – knowledge of A/B testing concepts and tools, tag management or SEA tools is a plus
- Solid experiences in design and implementation of Digital Analytics Solutions, like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics as well as with Data Cubes and Tableau
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Business Objects, Adobe Experience Cloud or OpenCMS as well as experience and awareness for data protection and web security are beneficial
- Excellent English language skill, German language skill is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 950 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.