At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible for package development tasks in OSAT segment as Project Manager for lead frame packages in Power Management and Multimarket(PMM)
- Manage package development execution within product and technology according to project requirement
- Responsible for transfer projects/ Change management projects.
- FOL/EOL Unit process expertise support and on site trouble shooting.
- To deliver products to customers at committed functionality, reliability, time, volume and cost
- Ensure compliance of control plan deployment and quality controls are met; understanding of key parameters definition and controls
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in semiconductor production, technology and/or planning
- Technical knowhow with below topics such as: Project Management Training (PMD)/D / P-D FMEA / SPC FTA / Why-why analysis Prima / RTPS Klusa / NERMAL / DSS Conflict / Crisis Management /Project Systematic (A / GCM) / VDA6.3Audit skill set would be a key advantage
- Effective communication skills
- Leading teams in a High performance company
- Able to drive subcons and ensure projects are managed within time, budget and scope of project.
- Good interpersonal skills as job deals with interfaces with different cultures and levels of job categories.
- Fluent both in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The back-end segments Sensors, Chip Card and Chip Embedding allow the development of cross-collaborative innovations over the entire value chain from chip production to wafer testing, preassembly, package design and the development of new materials.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.