At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
|Start||Nov 01, 2019|
- Understand the problem by means of analysis of the current situation at Infineon;
- Research on strategies and methods to optimize the as-is status and analyze their capabilities;
- Develop of an applicable solution and implement it in the industrial environment with real data and analysis of its actual impact.
- Are currently studying Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or Data Science;
- Have prior knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Automation or Information Engineering;
- Have writing, analytical and synthetic skills;
- Are able to bring forward your own ideas;
- Are fluent in English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript;
- High school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Supply Chain Innovations Group of Infineon Technologies is responsible for transferring knowledge from academia and practice to the Infineon Supply Chain and use this knowledge to transfer it into profitable innovation. For us, our supply chain is the competitive advantage of Infineon. Our mission is to build partnerships with academia and key players in practice, bring knowledge into our supply chain using our Supply Chain Academy, manage risks, contribute to our supply chain strategy, consult decision makers setting it and establish and support key projects of our supply chain roadmap. Recently we also involve in innovation projects outside the supply chain, which will influence the business strategy of Infineon as a whole.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.