Student job / Internship: Development of next generation sensor data visualization concepts (f/m/div)*
At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- Analyze the options for data visualization per sensor type.
- Derive a joint concept across different sensors and embedded devices for visualization of data with maximum reusability and scalability in mind (starting from a web server running on embedded devices to full-fledged cloud infrastructure).
- Develop prototypes by adhering to modern HMI principles.
- Support the development of a concept for sensor data visualization, applicable for various types of sensors, e.g. radar sensors, microphones, pressure sensors.
Depending on the results, the work may lead to a master thesis.
- Are currently studying computer science, electrical engineering or something similar.
- Possess very good knowledge in HTML (ideally HTML 5) and CSS.
- Have hands on experience with Java Script and related frameworks.
- Have already gained knowledge in mobile app development; knowledge in web servers is desired.
- Speak English fluently; German is optional.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.