At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Be responsible for worldwide Design-In Activities for embedded security solutions – You drive technical decisions and execute their implementation
- Be the bridge between FAEs, internal stakeholders (e.g. technical marketing and R&D) and customers.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training for FAEs, guarantee 2nd level support and ensure completeness of product offering
- Responsible to plan, support product trainings (internal & external) and support marketing activities in trade-show, conference, workshop and seminars
- In-charge of drafting of application note and new product data book
- Work closely with regional field application engineers to support Asia Pacific customers in project integration activities
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering or relevant degree
- At least 8 years' experience in micro-controller industry
- Analytical thinking capability is required as well as strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge in Embedded Security know-how is preferred
- Experience in Linux is an added advantage
- Strategic and analytical thinking capability is required as well as strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to effectively present technical features and benefits of our products
- Willingness to travel
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.