At a glance
In your new role, you will be able to:
- Verify the accuracy of freight invoices and dispute discrepancies accordingly;
- Release freight invoices for payment;
- Manage an efficient workflow for the Accounting department;
- Collaborate with warehouse managers to solve discrepancies;
- Run inquiry and ad-hoc reports as requested.
You are best equipped for this position if you:
- Have a degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office tools, such as Excel and Outlook;
- Are a team player that is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Pay attention to detail at all times;
- Are fluent in English (mandatory).
- Have experience in Logistics Transit Management and/or Warehouse and/or Shipment;
- Have knowledge of SAP, especially Finance Modules.
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto! –
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture in Infineon Porto. Our office space has also been designed to promote our people engagement and well-being at work.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.