At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be the TI lead for new Technology involving more than one platforms.
- Be the owner of Risk Interaction assessment and mitigation work packages.
- Be the integration ownership of Pre-development for new Chip technology that involved multiple platforms.
- Responsible to harmonise the Integration of unit processes (BOM and Process) and new chip technology involving different package platforms - Risk assessment, study interaction between processes, lead Package DFMEA, define process flow.
- Be the driver for 8D/problem solving for interaction issues.
- Be the working partner for FE in FE/BE interaction and integration topics.
- Drive synergy, best practice implementation and sharing of lesson learnt across platforms.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 year experience in semiconductor industry.
- Technical knowledge on Assembly and Test processes.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skill.
- Good communication skill.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.