At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- To drive process improvement plan based on systematic analysis of inline/Electrical Test/yield data to meet quality and yield targets.
- To own technology assigned and manage independently on process/inline/ Electrical Test /yield issues to meet line yield target performance.
- To execute technology transfers and/or product transfer/new product introduction from mother fab and release for mass production by ensuring process robustness and manufacturability.
- To identify key process weaknesses and perform fine tuning on existing processes for continuous improvement to yield/quality/productivity and cost.
- To work closely with process/equipment engineers to formulate and implement robust technical improvement solutions.
- To use statistical knowledge (e.g. DOE, SPC) and systematic problem-solving techniques (e.g. 8D, 5 Whys) to determine root causes for low yield wafers/lots as well as developing containment/corrective/preventive action plans.
- To work closely with Defect Density/process engineers to swiftly contain high Defect Density and inline excursions and find root causes and provide working solutions.
- Lots’ assessment & disposition to ensure quality of products delivered to customers meet required quality standards.
- University education (PHD/Masters/Degree) in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Science in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or any related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong knowledge of semiconductor device physics (e.g pn junction diode, MOSFET, BJTs etc.) and wafer fabrication techniques and processes (e.g. diffusion, ion implantation, etching, photolithography, thin film deposition etc.)
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing and yield improvement.
- Experienced candidates may be considered for higher positions in relevance to their qualifications and expertise.
- Fresh candidates will be considered for entry level positions only.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.