At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- 6 - 12 years in developing and/or qualifying Design Packages (Libraries, Technology files)
- Proven experience in qualifying ASIC Design flows (Digital or Analog), libraries, technology packages, PDK development, developing design methodologies
- Good understanding of overall ASIC Design Flow (Digital - RTL to GDS Analog – Design entry to GDS)
- High level understanding for overall EDA tools used either in Digital or Analog flow
- Added advantage : If Candidate worked in CAD/Design flow teams, developing flows/methodologies and qualifying
- Testcase development using VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog (mainly for Digital flow); In case of Analog – SKILL
- Good automation skills like Perl/Python/Tcl scripting languages
- Good working knowledge with UNIX & Shell programming
- Working knowledge of EDA tools (Digital : Xcelium/ncsim/modelsim/vcs, Veridi, DC,ICC/ICC2,Innovus, Conformal-LEC, Virtuoso,Calibre,Spectre)
- Version Control Tools : SVN/GIT/ClearCase, DesignSync/Cliosoft
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Automated Testing Frameworks (Build,Run,Report), Jenkins based CI
- Bug tracking tools : JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick Learner with Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Lead qualification of multiple pre-releases of Design Packages (ASIC Libraries, Devices, and Technology Packages/PDKs)
- Drive TestPlan development, Test Strategy based on requirements from DP Project Managers, technology leads to maximize the coverage of library cells, devices and technology files
- Creating new test cases to cover varieties/different flavours of Libraries [Standard Cell –hvt,lvt,rvt | IO Cells –padlibs,esdlibs | Memory Cells –sram,effuses,rom)| Devices (nmos,pmos,Resistance, Capacitance, diodes) and Technology files/runsets
- Proactively update test cases for new use case scenarios of internal Design teams Automotive/Security Chip card/Power chips (like Low Power, Automotive Safety compliance, High performance, Growing design sizes, etc.,)
- Migrate existing test cases to new technologies. Able to come up quickly with dummy test vehicles to validate interfaces of different stages in flow (ex. Synthesis to place and route; Schematic to Layout, simulation, etc.,
Understand Unit/Component Level testing of DPs and come up with test plan (scenarios) at integration level by identifying the gaps not covered in lower level testing methods
- Analyse bugs uncovered by design teams related to DPs and improve testcases
- Run Regressions, Review Reports, Analyse Coverage gaps and develop new test cases to increase the defined library/device/flow coverage, improve the quality
- This involves driving the specification, alignment, implementation and support of the DPQA Quality Checker modules
- Share feedback status/recommendations to library/technology owners for their inputs
- Automation of DP qualification mechanisms, generation of test reports/dashboards..etc.
- Work with stakeholders, Technology Program Managers to understand their general QA requirements and come up innovative and generic ideas/solutions to automate DP qualification for multiple technologies.
- Ensuring compliance with all Infineon Quality/Process practices
- Need Research and Development Mind-set to make Infineon design packages ready to meet Automotive, Smart card and Power Management chip design challenges.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.