At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Ensure and uphold safety, discipline and 5S compliance in work area by all personnel.
- Perform shift duties to support production as and when required.
- Optimize wip management to maximize throughput and linearity.
- Ensure proper documentation and data integrity.
- Resolve and handle line related issues and understand line capacity constraint.
- To lead coordinate and execute improvement programs in manufacturing operations.
- To lead a group of OS to produce the company products as per the SOP.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Proficient in Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Visual Basic.
- Experienced in managing production operators or operation specialists.
- At least five(5) years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good leadership and communication skills, ability to interact with all level of personnel and matured personality.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience in wafer fab would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work on 12hrs rotating shift.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.