At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Develop and drive detailed applications strategies for LV Drives and Automotive with respect to PMM product lines
- Be responsible for the pricing strategies and execution with the field sales teams in conjunction with the product goals and guidance
- Regularly visit key Customers and Distributors to help promote your strategies
- Provide regular updates and feedback to the product lines to influence the new product roadmaps
- Create all necessary regional collateral for both training as well as promotion
- BSEE or equivelant
- 5+ years in semiconductor related technical marketing roles, preferably in either Low Voltage drive / motor control / robotics or Automotive power applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to effectively present technical features and benefits of our products
- A positive, can do attitude and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- A proven business track record with a solid understanding of pricing methodologies and tactics as well as extensive experience working with distribution pricing tactics
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.