At a glance
|Start||Jan 06, 2020|
- Perform analysis and evaluation via simulation (FlexSim Software) to estimate operational capacity and drive productivity and improvement projects
- Maintain digital factory’s simulation models and its data
- Identify bottleneck processes, optimization of Man, Machine, Method and Material
- Support engineers to develop intelligent systems (predicative capability in production) via R programming, by understanding, preparing, and analysing data for predictive analytics and optimization
- Gain expertise in discrete event simulation and modeling
- Learn to employ advanced statistical and analytics using data mining techniques
- Use of FlexSim Software for simulation and R programming for developing AI solutions
- On track to attain Bachelor Degree in Information and Communication / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge in programming tools: C # / Python / R programming / MatLab
- Proactive in learning with ability to work independently
- This is a minimum of 4 months internship opportunity
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.