At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- Definition of the required measurement equipments;
- Code development using Matlab;
- Optimization of design flow and automation of simulation reports;
- Documentation of the automated measurement setup to use as a guideline for further measurements.
- Are studying Electrical Engineering or a similar field;
- Have good programming skills in Matlab;
- Have experience with measurement automation;
- Are familiar with measurement devices, such as signal generator, power meter, signal analyzer;
- Are familiar with Microwave Engineering, including S-parameters, stability, Smith chart.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript.
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job;
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.