At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Build code generators, “code templates” and building blocks using a dedicated environmental sensor application for proof of concept. Including sub-tasks:
- Code generator for register layout/handling at digital interface;
- Code generator or template for AFE firmware sequencer;
- Template and cookbook for AFE design;
- Code integration of FSMs, formulas and control structures.
- Simplify the implementation of any kind of sensor application.
- As outcome the “template code” with building blocks and general structures for implementation of any kind of sensor application shall be well documented and the implementation effort for individual application parts shall be absolutely minimized.
- Are studying electrical engineering, microelectronics, nanotechnology, microsystems engineering or a similar technical subject;
- Are experienced in C-programming;
- Show basic knowledge of analogue and digital building blocks (e. g. ADC, DAC, OpAmp, logic, interfaces);
- Are fluently speaking English.
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.