At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Stakeholder and expectation management
- Achievement of agreed overall project targets: time, scope, budget
- Building and leading cross-functional development teams
- Active risk management: planning and execution of mitigation measures
- Driving the team to a systematic approach in problem-solving
- Timely reporting/communication to management and stakeholders on project progress/status/issues
- Handing over the project at project closure to the sustaining organization
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, thereof at least 5 years R&D experience in the semiconductor industry, ideally in the power management area
- 6+ years of experience in leading projects
- IPMA C certification or willingness to become certified within 1 year
- Fluent English skills with German as additional advantage
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success – all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.