At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Join the product marketing/management team focusing on discrete SiC products
- Perform business development through a multi-channel go to market strategy and monitor and act upon key performance indicators, as well as report to management
- Generate product marketing material and execute the communication strategy
- Introduce and track the launch of new products into the market
- Interact with local regional marketing and sales teams plus perform customer visits
- Collect market and customer information
- Provide inputs for capacity and financial planning
- Provide information towards strategy and roadmap
- Be part of a strong global interdisciplinary expert team consisting of application engineering, product development, production engineering, quality, finance, sales and regional marketing
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or comparable
- At least 5+ years of experience in product marketing or sales within the semiconductor or power electronic industry
- A thorough understanding of targeted markets e.g.: DC EV charging, Photovoltaic, Drives with discrete semiconductor power products
- Experience in working within cross-functional and international teams
- Fluent English skills
- Willingness to travel (20%)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) specializes in the conversion of electric energy for the medium- to high-power range. IPC components are used to generate electric energy, transmit it with low losses and use it efficiently – particularly in applications where high voltages and high currents need to be controlled. Typical examples include industrial drives, rail cars, wind and photovoltaic power systems and larger household appliances such as air-conditioning units and washing machines. Our intensive, pioneering work in the development and manufacture of silicon carbide has put us in an excellent market position, for instance in the move to build out the charging infrastructure for e-vehicles.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.