At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
Drive evaluation and reference systems on division level of Industrial Power Control:
- Feeding and maintaining evaluation, reference and demo roadmaps in close alignment with business and regional stakeholders
- Maintain and foster architectural approaches e.g. by utilization of building block and platform concepts supporting ultimate customer targets such as “ease of use”, “ease of operation” across portfolio and ensure governance
- Drive system life cycle management starting from idea and need collection, consolidation, selection, execution up to discontinuation and host ecosystem for system hardware, software and firmware with internal and external partners
- Offer 2nd level technical support, perform supporting measurements and tests
- Support UL release for new developments driving all UL related work packages in interaction with internal and external partners
- Continuously track new and upcoming UL requirements and translate these to the relevant internal partners
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related technical field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in system design and verification environment combined with knowledge in marketing
- A solid technical understanding in design and layout of industrial electronics
- First programming experience from microcontroller software, e.g. with C++
- First experience with costumers are an asset
- Deep knowledge in using office programs (e.g.
MS Office, MS Visio) and Altium
- Excellent English skills in order to interact successfully with cross-functional teams globally, German is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain.
As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.
– Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.