At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
|Start||Oct 07, 2019|
- Provide 1st or 2nd level IT solution support.
- Support and coordinate to the IT solution rollout or new implementation
- Support user requirements gathering and hand over to Service Provider as well as ensure delivery to User always with good quality.
- Involved in IT solution development using ABAP, testing and release as well as relevant documents preparation.
- Participate in Project as project member to support project work packages and deliveries.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1 years experience in provide 1st or 2nd level IT solution support.
- Fresh graduate with good academic result is encourage to apply
- Basic knowledge on IT solution development and database
- Strong at logical thinking, analytical trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Good knowledge in ABAP would be added advantage.
- Flexible to travel abroad if necessary.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.