At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- manage and drive global test & deployment activities (testing, rollout) of manufacturing solutions in a systematic way
- cross-link with (our internal) customers to find the best solutions for our challenges
- provide operational support (incl. 24x7 rotational on-call duty) and drive pro-active problem management of manufacturing solutions
- provide application training
You are best equipped if you have:
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or an equivalent IT related discipline or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of application administration in Windows and Unix/Linux environment (more would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of object oriented application development (Enterprise Architect, .net, C#, also Pearl, Shell)
- Experience with Version / Release- management systems (TFS, SVN)
- Experience in semiconductor or electronic manufacturing industry is preferred
- Excellent command of English and German language skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1000 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.