At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- Develop Arduino shields and libraries for Infineon products targeting makers and students;
- Provide documentation for Infineon’s Arduino boards;
- Make software documentation available for Infineon’s Arduino libraries on Github;
- Support the user community;
- Organize maker events and hackathons.
- Are ideally in the second half of your undergraduate studies in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science or a related subject;
- Already gained some experience in microcontroller programming (e.g. XMC) and/or on application level within Arduino Uno/RaspberryPi;
- Have knowledge with PCB Designs in Altium or Eagle;
- Are fluently speaking English –
- German is a plus.
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.