At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Nov 01, 2019|
- Be responsible for worldwide Design-In Activities for embedded security solutions in the area of eSIM – You drive technical decisions and execute their implementation
- Be the bridge between FAEs, internal stakeholders (e.g. technical marketing and R&D), customers (smart phone and tablet makers)
- Provide knowledge transfer and training for FAEs, guarantee 2nd level support and ensure completeness of product offering
- Observe and proactively act on new security trends (hardware and software) – You generate ideas for new embedded business
- Maintain technical product offering and contribute to technical documentation during the development process
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a similar technical qualification
- Profound practical experience with focus on embedded security solutions incl. customer interaction (e. g. in technical marketing, application engineering or similar)
- Deep technical understanding of eSIM products including relevant GSMA specifications and strong cellular system knowledege
- Experience in Android OS software stack and development
- Excellent software skills and knowhow in hardware and software interaction
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent English communication skills, German is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Digital Security Solutions (DSS) delivers security for the connected world –
In today's digital world, where more and more “things” and systems are connecting, ardware-based security is a core need.
Infineon DSS is the leading provider of security solutions for the connected world. We make life easier, smarter and more secure with our trusted, game-changing security solutions covering applications as diverse as payment, government ID, connected cars and IoT.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.