At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage Incident and Service Order ticket, before performing Problem Management;
- Receive, categorize, prioritize and track incidents or service orders using Remedy tool as the central Infineon ticketing platform.
- Analyse, investigate, fix known issues or provide workaround to users.
- Communicate, liaise and follow-up with users, other 2nd level support team, 3rd level support team and application owners.
- Perform user management
- Access control.
- Perform Problem Management
- Preliminary investigations on problems
- Communicate with 3rd level support team and application owners to provide solution or workaround
- Internal Control Monitoring
- Perform checks on applications and systems.
- Monitor operational tasks.
- Perform test for systems and applications as part of quality assurance. This includes testing bug fixes and change request eg, functionality enhancement, hotfixes, patches, etc.
- Regular reporting of users, ticket volumes, solving time spans etc.
- Provide system and application documentation support including training materials.
- Certification in Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or Information Technology
- End-User Support experiences in application testing (e.g. bug fixes, enhancements).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL knowledge
- Communication skills. Excellent ability to deal with users, team and application owners.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fast learner and self-driven and fluent in English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.