At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Identify potential area of cost improvement for TCR
- Perform and evaluate innovation idea/risk assessment/engineering study/material characterization
- Technical support for production if any Metal material issues arise
- Good aptitude in engineering analysis, problem solving and solution finding, working experience on analytical methodology, eg 8D, DOE, SPC, FMEA, etc is preferred
- Knowledge of semiconductor material properties and interaction
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology and Change Management tool
- Knowledge of material characterization and analysis methods – XPS, ToFSIM, FTIR, TGA
- Knowledge of internal package analysis methods – C-SAM, SEM/EDX, X-ray, Pull & Shear testing
- Knowledge of material interaction between package components and reliability requirements
- Good communication skill and able to work independently
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross functional team
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.