At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
In your new role you will:
- Support and assist internal and external engineers (firmware developers, application specialists) integrating device models into their own firmware test and application modelling environments
- Collaborate with other modelling software specialists to maintain, verify and enhance the software (including associated test and deployment components) in response to customer bug reports and feature requests
- Take ownership of test, release and deployment of updated software to internal and external customers
- Demonstrate the potential to take on the role of technical lead/specialist developer for models of microcontroller systems (e.g. System on a Chip)
- Manage development/maintenance priorities in response to business needs
- Act as domain expert developer for teams implementing simulation models of new microcontroller products
- Coordinate with local analog device modelling specialists to provide full-system simulation solutions to internal and external customer projects
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Systems Engineering, Automatic Control or equivalent degree.
- Experience with C++ and embedded C is required
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and SoC would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SystemC is highly desired
- Experience in Matlab Simulink modeling is of use
- Experience of software testing (Continuous integration, C++ test frameworks) would be highly advantageous
- Good command of English language
- Availability for occasional travel
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Romania - We have an attractive and international working environment
We offer an attractive local and global career perspective and access to an international network of experts, but also access to state of the art tools and equipment. We have in place policies, programs and infrastructure to provide the best work-life balance, health and well-being.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.