At a glance
|Start||Jan 02, 2020|
- Support lab consolidation to create synergy between each labs and linear flow in the lab processes
- Illustrate project initiatives (overview, detailed layout and processes) through the creation of 3D modelling, video or animation
- Participate in the Smart Factory project initiatives to transform lab processes towards digitalization
- Gain technical knowledge to the lab workflows and processes
- Appreciate industrial trends: digitalization & data analytics
- Enhance data analytical skillsets
- Students on track to attain Bachelor in Engineering and Media related fields
- Know-how in 3D modeling, video and animation (AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge in programming/excel macro is an advantage
- Knowledge in Tableau is an advantage
- This is a minimum 6 months opportunity
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.