At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Coordinate New Product Implementation (NPI) process.
- Create and implement methods to increase NPI process efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
- Coordinate NPI sample production with other departments.
- Develop and motivate your team members.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree (BsC or higher).
- At least 3 years of industrial working experience in New Product Implementation (preferably in electronics, metallurgical or mechanical fields).
- Hungarian language fluency and at least intermediate English and/or German language knowledge are mandatory.
- Proven leadership skills would be a plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– At Infineon Hungary we primarily produce standard power modules –
In Cegléd we assembly and test IGBT modules, bipolar semi-conductor thyristors and diode modules and discs.
Here we have a Zero Defect mindset and we help the world work towards a greener future.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.