At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage the quality related customer complaints, focusing on sustainable problem solving and fast response to customers.
- Manage and coordination for customer audit / quality visit
- Manage customer inquiry (product quality related) / quality interface relationship
- Support for quality contract with customers
- Support the design-in projects at major customers
- Support the quality improvement activity with customers
- Develop strategy for customer quality and service improvement
- Quality marketing/training to customer
- Manage customer satisfaction improvement program
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering is preferred
- 6+ years working experience in Semiconductor or related industry, and 3+ years’ experience in customer interface role.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, methods, procedures and tools (e.g. Risk management, FMEA, 8D, 5why, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of semiconductor technologies including Front End, Back End and Test).
- It is required to have good problem solving skills and good communication skills.
- Good spoken / written English and customer communication skill is preferred.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Quality audit experience is preferred.
- Good understanding on Power Management application is preferred.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Quality Management plays an essential part within Infineons striving for Zero-Defect. It ensures the quality of our products and services. Therefore it conducts continuous procedural improvements to increase customer and people satisfaction. Thus it contributes actively to the business results. Tasks include: Efficient implementation and operation of the Infineon quality management system, analysis of customer requirements so that business processes can be improved continuously and the execution of preventive quality management methods to reduce failure costs.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.