At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Take over the technical leadership for highly complex designs in a multi-site organization covering all aspects of Physical System-on-Chip (SoC) Design
- Be responsible for the physical design of multifarious digital SoCs
- Translate requirements into layout specifics using our state-of-the-art EDA tools and flows
- Work independently in different phases of the RTL2GDS flow: With focus on the generation of Floorplans, Clock Trees and Timing Constraints for efficient Timing Closure and Sign off
- Tap your experience to contribute significantly to the development and implementation of clocking architectures
- Create an expert network and drive innovation, methodology and flow topics in the SoC Floorplanning and Top Level Timing Closure domain
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or a similar field
- At least 10 years of experience in Physical Design of highly complex SoCs – with sound experience in Synthesis, Place & Route and Timing Closure
- Insights into technical leadership in physical design projects
- Sound programming skills and knowledge in scripting languages like Tcl, Perl or Python
- Basic experience in RTL coding
- Understanding of Functional Safety
- Very good English language skills – with German being an added plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.