|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
- Perform equipment/tester capacity check to verify the machine/tester utilization. Align with lab engineers to verify machine capacity and hardware availability based on “New” state projects.
- Perform regular update for the initial Headcount list based on the headcount plan and headcount movement.
- Perform regular Rolling Forecast based on forecast horizon defined; align with Client on forecast essential and confirmation of demand/contingent corridor.
- Prepare Service Bundle yearly based on forecast demand gathered and defined contingent corridor, cost charging for respective project lines.
- Perform regular F1, K1 verification based on actual effort conducted per operation.
- Verify machine going rate regularly and effort conducted in term of test start and RTU.
- Training and coaching new operation staff or RPT staff for Lab Planning topics.
- Strong cooperation with internal customer as well as with execution and engineering staff.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
- Proactively identification of improvement potentials and drives continuous improvement / forecast accuracy within local planning team. Proactively share Best Practice within the local team.
- Attend training, to develop relevant knowledge and skills, and to bridge competency gap. Challenge and sense of responsibility to develop yourself.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics)/Applied Science or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) with minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Fresh entry (experience on reliability test methodology & concepts, reference standards and working principle of stress equipment will be an added Advantage). Knowledge in demand forecasting, resource and capacity planning will be added advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills for high complexity issues.
- Good Interpersonal and management skills.
- Good communication skills with internal and external group of personnel.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.