At a glance
|Entry level||Ph.D. Thesis|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Creating new NN architectures improving current vision inspired solutions
- Evaluating radar NN architectures for embedded applications (area, power)
- In particular defining NN architectures allowing localization, classification and tracking
- Finding the optimal partitioning between neural processing and classical pre-/post-processing (e.g. time domain vs. frequency domain input tensor)
- Developing optimal training and data augmentation strategies to deal with sparse training data sets
- Rapid prototyping of found solutions in an embedded system as proof of concept
› …whose interests are scientific research combined with the passion for Infineon’s innovative products and applications.
› …who enjoys working in an industrial environment in combination with an Infineon partner university.
› …who appreciates open communication and the contribution of an international environment.
› …and is thus an excellent candidate for a further academic or industrial career after completion of their thesis.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- A master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and related tolling frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe)
- Experience with radar technology and the related signal processing
- Solid programming skills (Python, C/C++, Matlab, Java)
- Fluent English language skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.