At a glance
|Start||Sep 02, 2019|
- Create software marketing collaterals;
- Support the software licensing process, tracking and reporting;
- Support the digital marketplace creation.
- Are studying Business Administration, Marketing or a similar field and have a background in Engineering;
- Are an expert with MS Office tools;
- Have knowledge in scripting, especially Macros;
- Are fluent in English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars.
Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.