At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Collect, analyse and interpret qualitative & quantitative data with statistical theories and methods
- Prove concepts, prototypes and implementations, mainly pertaining to the solutions and services in Business Analytics encompassing:
- Machine learning;
- Diagnostic Analytics ;
- Predictive modelling;
- Social Media Analytics;
- Web Analytics
- Data Processing & Preparation
- Create and review technical design documentations to ensure the accurate development of analytical models
- Build text analytical models using different types of sources (internal, social media, etc)
- Build Performance Metrics & dashboard/storyboard to present information and insights gathered as part of analysis
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in any IT-related discipline/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent qualifications with min. 3 years of working experience in IT or supply chain.
- Hands-on working knowledge in the following areas: Data mining and modelling techniques, statistical analysis and econometric.
- Working knowledge of the following analytical tools: Tableau, SPSS Modeler
- Working Knowledge in the area of Predictive Analytics
- Working knowledge of ‘Text Analytics’ implementation process
- Programming languages such as Python, R, SQL
- Intuitive & Curious data wizard mindset with high ‘figure-it-out’ quotient
- Logical & Enthusiast statistics genius
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with high degree of self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with enhanced facilitation skills and practice influencing techniques
- Team player with good cross-cultural skills to work in international team
- Customer and Result orientated
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.