|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Engage and drive the Robustness / Power Cycling Validation concept across the areas of Design, and Customer support related activities for field issues related to uC design implementation which can lead to functional and/or operational failures. Should be able to learn / generate Validation reports with industry standard documentation processes.
- Comprehend challenges related to uC functionality across different automotive applications and plan ahead to mitigate risks through support models and related methodology framework. Should understand CMOS behavior across PVT to comprehend challenges related to robustness of the MCU EVR and integrated power rails.
- Ramp and own one or multiple IP modules and/or SoC/System to validate functionalities in Post-Si environment
- Develop Post-Si Voltage regulator Robustness / Power cycling validation test content in the owned areas of responsibility to bring efficiency into test execution and to meet the product milestones in a qualitative manner across all the derivatives.
- Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with designers and architects to resolve issues
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in IP Module and SoC validation of Silicon functionalities
- Experience in Silicon validation using functional and requirement based validation methodologies
- Good experience in programming languages such as C/C++, Assembly, Perl / Shell scripting, etc.
- Experience in the area of validation of IP modules such as PLL, voltage regulators and having design knowledge of these functional blocks.
- Familiarity with coverage concepts, test plans, post-Si validation environment, automation, and test writing/debug
- Experience in using lab equipments such as Oscilloscopes, Function generators, Protocol Analyzers/Exercisers, Logic Analyzers, JTAG based Debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Windows and embedded operating system
- Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to test development on system simulators and emulators is an advantage
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is a must
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.