At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Translate customer needs into innovative product concepts with respect to timeline, effort and reusability
- Define partitioning of Radar System Elements consisting of BiCMOS, Digital, Antenna and Software
- Act as System Concept Design Lead
- Evaluate suitable integrated Antenna Concepts for best system performance with respect to application and regulation compliance
- Support our Marketing Team with a Radar Roadmap Definition
- Define a Frontend Technology Roadmap with respect to best match for our future Radar Product Portfolio
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A proven track record in System Engineering and Architecture Definition for Radar Products
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 8 years of professional experience in RF Design and System Engineering
- Deep system know how of Radar Products for consumer and automotive applications
- Profound knowledge in CMOS Frontend Technology and integrated Antenna Concepts
- Fluent English and German language skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.