At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be responsible for Technology Development Projects (incl. R&D Budget) for a technology platform with more than one product
- Manage the respective project organization globally - including sub-project leaders and in close collaboration with internal departments and external partners
- Be in charge of the overall planning of development targets, resources and budget
- Conduct risk assessments and mitigation as well as project reviews and report the results to the executive level on a regular basis
- Cooperate with the business units to secure early lead products and assure right device portfolio for those products
- Collaborate with the production sites in terms of technology transfer, tape-out, qualification and ramp-up scheduling
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A technical degree like Electrical Engineering, Physics, Microelectronics or similar
- At least 8 years of professional experience and thereof 6 years of leading technical projects preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Experience with Power Devices, CMOS or Process Engineering
- Profound Project Management skills and ideally an IPMA Level C certification
- Ideally worked with or at foundries before
- Very good English communication skills and intercultural skills to collaborate in an international environment, German would be an asset
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.