At a glance
|Location||Beijing | 北京|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- To formulate Baidu & JD and other customers business development strategy and plan with Product Line/marketing & ODM/OEM account team and execute by focusing on but not limit to data center, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicle, smart device and etc.
- To initiate and boom business & technical engagement/cooperation with Baidu & JD and other customers in focusing areas
- To assess new opportunities beyond existing products or applications, coordinate resources to address the potential areas to ensure long term growth
- To support Infineon partners to win projects in Baidu & JD and other customers with system knowledge by understanding BAIDU & JD and other customers’ requirements
- To win and consolidate internal resources to support cooperation and business development
- To provide management and product lines with in-depth understanding of the customers and competition by collecting and analyzing relevant intelligences
- To identify key executives of Baidu & JD and other customers then develop relationship with the key persons, manage communication with the customers at all levels
- You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University degree and above with major in Electronics, Engineering or Electronic Engineering is preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales or marketing, Baidu & JD experience is a plus
- Well-versed in semiconductors industry focusing on Computing, Communications and Consumer segments
- Thorough understanding of processes and structured approach in a multinational work environment
- Ability to articulate business proposal along with technical across all levels of hierarchy
- Well manage the complex business environment/structure with different parties
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluency in English & Chinese
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Mature personality
- Can work under pressure and know how to make a balance
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power Management and Multimarket
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as computer servers.
What we offer you in Beijing
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.