At a glance
|Location||Leominster | MA|
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
|Start||Sep 30, 2019|
In your new role you will:
- Wire bond: Ultrasonic wire bond AL and AU wire to packages and substrates per assembly drawings
- Read instructions such as shop orders, drawings, bill of materials (BOM), and blue prints to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly
- Set up, load, program and operate bonders per given spec
- Set up, load and operate automatic bond welders per given spec
- Wire bond units per assembly drawing
- Visually inspect own work
- Perform wire pull to qualify machine and jobs
- Enter wire pull data into data base on computer system (E-Logs)
- Work with other departments such as process engineering and quality
- Fill out lot travelers, log books, charts, etc.
- Move product through the company’s manufacturing execution system (CAMSTAR)
- Operators may be trained and assigned other assembly operations such as die attach and or seam seal when needed
- High school education and 3 to 12 months Wirebond related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to perform all manual and auto machine positioning and alignment operations with minimal direction
- Ability to independently set up and operate all assigned equipment and work from diagrams and written instructions which vary from simple to more complex
- Ability to effectively operate one wire bonding machine with limited direction. Must be able to perform visual in process inspection of simple to moderately complex units with limited supervision
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to other employees of the organization
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
IR HiRel Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.