At a glance
- Project Office tasks such as
- Ensuring smooth operations for the project core team with regular meetings;
- Preparing monthly project reports;
- Supporting the creation of project presentations, documentation and data analysis;
- Supporting operational business.
- Change Management tasks such as
- Supporting and coordinating the planning and performing of change;
- Organizing communication activities;
- Supporting the creation of training materials;
- Maintaining and further developing the project intranet page;
- Participating in the newsletter distribution;
- Supporting upcoming creative tasks within Change Management activities.
- Are studying Business Administration, Communications or a similar field;
- Are keen to work within a diverse and international team environment;
- Have good writing skills and excellent command of English;
- Are experienced with Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel;
- Are curious about learning new things and being challenged.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.