At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Lead an expert team to develop and govern Frontend and Backend (FE/BE) yield improvement methods and processes
- Act as global process owner for FE/BE overarching Yield Management including forecasting, plan and target setting, improvement and reporting
- Drive state of the art Yield Management methods, processes and software infrastructure to enable effective and efficient yield optimization along the FE and BE value chain
- Identify software improvement and harmonization areas based on business process and user requirements
- Define improvement Roadmap with partners, setup implementation projects and drive execution until rollout into the manufacturing sites
- Be the first contact for users at manufacturing sites as well as internal software integration partners for tool development
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
- Hold an degree in a technical field like in Microsystems Technology, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry or similar
- Have at least 8 years working experience in the semiconductor industry, preferred as a product engineer or a process engineer in manufacturing environment
- Have a fundamental understanding of FE and BE manufacturing and processes
- Are experienced with in data analytics to identify yield gain potential
- Are used to think in method and process to derive solutions in complex environment
- Have advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Speak English fluently, German is a plus
- Are willing to travel occasionally
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) and Backend (BE) clusters offer a broad range of manufacturing competence. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites are located all over the globe, strongly connected and committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.