At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage the worldwide Automation team (organizational structure, people selection & development, education & training, efficient task allocation)
- Responsible for BE wide automation roadmap and platforms for standardization and modularization as the basis for robust and fast implementation at all sites.
- Manage innovative and complex automation/ I4.0 projects of high strategic importance in close collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Foster worldwide automation competency and give guidance towards employees in automation and I4.0
- Network with other departments and companies, participate in technical conferences and represent Infineon in external automation and I4.0 organizations
- A solid technical background based on a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- More than 10 years experience in automation or / and in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to apply structured problem solving methodologies and to structure complex tasks and problems.
- Proven leadership experience for example as a Team Lead or Department Head
- Deep experience to align project members across sites and divisions, outstanding team and people skills
- A passion for professional networking and a hands on mentality
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.