|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Drive execution compliance to ensure deliver products at committed functionality, reliability, time, volume and cost with no deviations
- Lead and guide AQE to ensure A-project comply to IFX standard & systematic. Drive and Develop Quality 1st Time Right approach in Package Development, achieving milestone fulfilment and T2M.
- Participate in risk identification from A2 and DFMEA, PFMEA discussion. Identify risk based on assembly design rules, process capability matrix, past experience, lesson learnt.
- Involve in quality assessment and qualification plan (QTP)
- Creation of Safe Launch control plan, and execution of Safe Launch systematic; Accountable for safe launch control plan fulfilment & final lot release
- Trigger early escalation and 8D/focus teams for process improvement
- Ensure compliances to all internal and customer audit requirements
- Manage Engineering Samples quality control
- Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Applied Science with major in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in related field
- Knowledege in FMEA, SPC, 8D methodology
- Experience in semiconductor Backend assembly and test will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of reliability assessment
- Team player with good communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.