At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Collaborate as a trusted advisor and business partner with Operations teams in Quality Management, Purchasing and Operational Planning & Controlling
- Provide continual analysis and interpretation of financial development and results for Quality Management, Purchasing and Operational Planning & Controlling functions
- Oversee preparation of management reporting for Central Function business partners
- Liaise with Operations Finance Central Function colleagues in Munich to ensure coordination of spending targets, underlying premises and financial performance of supported groups
- Lead financial analysis of capital investment and strategic business cases within Central Function teams
- Support annual target setting process between Quality Management team and its internal business customers
- Assess opportunities for Best Practice Implementation, as well as process streamlining and harmonization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent is required
- CPA or CMA a plus
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment, including experience with an ERP system
- Experience interpreting and presenting financial analysis and making recommendations to management
- Ability to work with complex files and high amounts of data, including the merger and consolidation of data across several applications
- Proficiency to create an adequate level of information transparency and communicate accordingly
- A highly collaborative and team-focused work-ethic, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and cultivate strong relationships
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.