At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Develop/debug test hardware and software for both FE (Probecard) and BE (Loadboard).
- Ensure continuous development, improvement and update of test programs from early development until end of product life on assigned products, including test program optimization.
- Support Production/Quality on Test Package specific problems or requests.
- Coordinate activities in a Multifunctional environment, with Design, Product Engineering, Application Engineering and Quality Department for test coverage and test results.
- Proactively think about new innovative test concepts and new methodologies to improve coverage and test time, more efficient program structures and libraries.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- An academic degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in test engineering (as a plus).
- Knowledge of electronics basics.
- Experience in programming (Visual Basic/ C/ C++).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Skills in writing technical documentation and reporting.
- Knowledge of testing techniques of analog/mixed signal products is a plus.
- Knowledge of Automatic Test Equipments (preferably V93K and Teradyne FLEX) is a plus.
- Good command of English.
This position is entitled for an external contract.
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.