At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
- Knowledge on reliability reference standards, test methodologies and concepts
- Knowledge on semiconductor physics, packaging technology, wafer technologies and the interpretation of typical electrical characteristics of semiconductor devices (parameters)
- Knowledge on the working principle, troubleshooting & diagnostic, interpretation of simple schematic/electronic circuitry and basic repair of stress equipment
- Analytical and problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics, Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics or equivalent) or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) with minimum 3 years of working experience
- Basic knowledge on semiconductor physics, packaging technology, wafer technologies and the interpretation of typical electrical characteristics of semiconductor devices (parameters).
- Fresh entry or with related experience in semiconductor reliability stress equipment is preferred
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.