At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role, you will:
- Execute and/or lead others in performing RF measurements and validations on component and sub system level to support customers´ design
- Be in close contact with customers and support their RF design projects
- Collaborate with customer’s design teams and product line experts to identify their needs and make the best possible product and design proposals in response.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D, preferably within Electronics/RF-area.
- Experience within RF-design & RF-system architecture, with previous experience leading virtual or direct reporting teams.
- Strong software engineering experience, including test driven development, performance analysis, debugging and problem solving.
- Solid knowledge of English language (mandatory).
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Stockholm
Infineon has offices in Stockholm in Sweden, Espoo in Finland and Skovlunde in Denmark.