At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- The understanding of the basics of radar technology and the integration of solutions into innovative systems with software and evaluation board development;
- The testing, characterization and the debugging of evaluation and demo boards;
- Radio frequency and antenna chamber tests for demonstrator boards;
- The optimization of the evaluation and demonstrator boards for better performance;
- Creatively producing new application ideas using the developed software and hardware;
- The documentation of your work with a clear focus on enabling customers.
- Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Computer Science or a related subject;
- Already worked with laboratory equipment like oscilloscopes, signal analyzers etc.;
- Are experienced in Matlab scripting and C-coding, ideally for the control of test set-ups and instruments;
- Are showing basic knowledge in programming languages C/C++, Python is a plus;
- Already worked with open source platforms such as Arduino;
- Are used to CAD systems for PCB design like Eagle or Altium Designer;
- Show a hands-on mentality to make yourself familiar with embedded systems and new products;
- Already have basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Are fluently speaking English, German is a plus.
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.