At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Work closely with senior leadership team within the region to lead and drive and implement strategic goals and initiatives
- Drive and support implementation of global and regional strategic initiatives, partnerships and M&A related projects
- Develop expertise in cross functional business strategies topics and get buy-in from senior management team
- Support M&A and strategic investment activities in the region, all in compliance with corporate governance rules
- Support divisions with regional aspects of Infineon’s annual strategic planning processes
- Master’s degree in physics, engineering, economics, business or related disciplines
- Either post graduate education such as a PhD in any of the above fields, or a MBA from leading international school, or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of work experience from a combination of semiconductor industries/ management consultancies/ project management and multi-disciplinary functions
- Well versed in Innovation and Technology trends for B2B and B2C, for instance Automotive, IoT, security, smartphones, energy and environment regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected wwe solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.