At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Perform incident detection through proactive ‘threat hunting’ analysis of security-relevant data sets.
- Conduct investigation using SIEM and other data, event graphs, annotations, cases and reports.
- Provide digital forensic support to acquire system and network artifacts during security incident response.
- Provide host and network forensics, malware analysis during security incident response.
- Mentoring and coaching other team members and perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or IT Security field.
- Direct experience in the line of SOC/ CDC/ CERT work
- Experience working as forensic analyst or forensic investigator
- Experience with typical active or passive security solutions are preferable.
- Knowledge about the (Cyber) Security Incident Lifecycle / Process.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of network and host security technologies, and continuously improve these skills.
- Possess one of the following certifications would be an advantage : GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified, Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM) or other GIAC certifications.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.