At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Ensure availability and updated manufacturing data in IE database (iBID)
- Improve Personnel Efficiency, Capital Efficiency (OEE, UPH), and Material Efficiency systematic in compliance to the Back End IE governance.
- Drive implementation of Personnel Efficiency, Capital Efficiency and Material Efficiency projects.
- Maintain availability and data-integrity of IE tools (TFM/iTFM, BEATS, CERBERUS, MER)
- Provide support to operation and other functions on topics related to the IE Standard and Productivity.
- Initiate Best Practice Implementation (BPI) from other segments to speed up productivity improvement.
- Collaborate with IE Cluster on Back End projects, and ensure a standard approach in IE technical matters.
- Lead annual goal-setting on Personnel, Capital and Material KPI together with Finance and Operation Planning Control
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a similar qualification.
- Preferable Minimum 3 years working experience, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Well-versed in Industrial Engineering tools and methods.
- Ability to lead project in cross-functional setup.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.